THE SECOND FLOOR IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
- Only Borough
officials, UPS, FEDEX, supply and courier deliveries are permitted on the second floor (face masks required).
- As throughout the pandemic, Borough staff continue to be available to assist you via phone,
email, regular mail, and as needed by appointment only. Please visit the Business Offices Directory for contact
information by department.
- We ask that you please wear a mask when interacting
with Borough staff regardless of your vaccination status as we cannot police who is and who is not vaccinated.
Drop boxes are also located in the lobby:
- Tax Collector (to the right of the elevator) Can also be used for regular size envelopes to other departments including
the Borough Clerk's office, pet licenses, etc.
- Building Department
(to the right of the Court Room entrance, next to the bulletin board)
- If delivering large packages such as boxes of Planning Board or Zoning Board of Adjustment applications call
the Board Secretary ahead to schedule an appointment during regular business hours.
- We thank you for your patience and understanding as these precautions enable us to protect our
employees and continue working for you.
TAX FINANCE OFFICE
To pay your PROPERTY TAXES online, please click here.
below are fees involved when paying your taxes online:
$1.95 for e-check
2.95% of payment amount for credit and debit
The Alpine Swim Club is Open
for the 2022 Season
Please click here to be taken to the Alpine Swim Club page for the Swim Club Applications
The Swim Club is seeking lifeguards.
If interested, please contact the Borough Clerk's Office at
or call (201) 784-2900, Ext. 19.
Business Offices Directory
Borough of Alpine Resident Information Guide (PDF)
Alpine Emergency Alert System It is strongly recommended
for residents who have not already done so to register for
the Alpine Emergency Alert System to receive emergency notifications and updates at the link provided below.
Click Here to Register for the Alpine Emergency Alert System
Please visit the COVID-19 Updates page for additional information, notifications
and links regarding the Coronavirus:
Click Here for COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Public School Achievements
Congratulations to the Alpine Public School for achieving
according to the niche.com website!
- #1 Best Public Elementary
- #1 Middle School in Bergen County
- #1 Best Public Elementary Teachers
- #1 Middle School Teachers in NJ and in the
Greater NYC Area
- #6-7 Best Public Elementary / Middle School Teachers in the United States
The census is extremely important and we encourage all Alpine households
to do their part ensuring an accurate count. Mailing of U.S. Census invitations began March 16th. Please visit the NJ Depatment
of State 2020 Census webpage at the link below to learn more about how to submit your census online or by their toll phone.
You can also call the 2020 Census toll-free at 844-330-2020 if you have any questions. Please remember the U.S. Census
Bureau will never ask you to provide your census response via email. The census will not ask for your Social Security number
or bank account information.
Borough of Alpine
100 Church Street
PO Box 1095
New Jersey 07620-1095
Building Lobby Hours:
8:00am - 7:00pm Monday thru
8:00am - 4:00pm Saturday
Closed Sunday & Holidays